Cottage Kanôpée 9/11 people
The chalet on stilts : A marvelous show for 11 people
We are a “Sites et Paysages” campsite and yet are you wondering why the terrace on the chalet on stilts is the biggest we have?
Rest assured, you won’t need to ask the question again when you have seen the marvelous feast for the eyes that the Saône, just in front of these chalets on stilts, permanently offers.
Climb up the 2 metres onto the vast Douglas pine terrace. Settle in to your garden furniture. And then, in the calm between sky and land, enjoy the magical view. The flight of a heron, two rings made by fish in the water, three little pleasure boats. A feast of lights, the silent orchestra of the waves, an array of colours….
Here, magic happens at whatever time, whatever the day of the year.
Watch the horizon open up onto the Saône whitened by the wintery frost. Let the dusk in summer alight this vast plain where your mind can wander and dream. But…don’t forget to go inside!
Inside the chalet too, there is a wonderful ambiance!
- Total surface area : 35m², plus 17m² of mezzanine and 24m² of terrace
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160x190), 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90x190) which can be pushed together, 1 mezzanine with 5 single beds (90x190) and 1 sofa bed (130x190) in the living area
- 1 bathroom with separate WC
- 1 fully-equipped kitchenette: induction rings, microwave, full size fridge, coffee machine, crockery and cutlery.
- • Garden furniture for 10 people