Kayak and boat : the charm of the Saône as seen from the Saône
« O ! Saône my river,
Your langourous current,
Your reflections of the light
Make my heart content.
When I am on your banks,
Following you with my eyes,
My being drifts,
Rises up slightly to heaven »
If René Domenguet felt these emotions from the river bank, imagine what you will feel from being on the water itself?
Close to the campsite, 3 service providers invite you to experience the enchanting atmosphere directly from the waters of the Saône.
- 1st option: kayak-canoe and stand up paddle.
Thanks to the UCPA, which, in summer, rents equipment just next to the campsite, in front of the Cascades leisure park.
- Second option: by boat: departures from the boat mooring in front of the campsite.
From April to October, “InZeBoat” runs “authentic, wild and natural” trips for up to 7 people.
- “Simple trip” from 30minutes to 2 hours, for up to 7 people
- “Trips combining bikes and boat”: different circuits available from 4km to 27kms.
- “More than just a trip”, with the possibility of having breakfast, drinks or a light meal
- A “taxi boat” service is also available to different stops along the Saône (return trip)
• Otherwise, another experience is possible via the Tourist Office at Pont-de-Vaux
- A cruise between Trévoux and Pont-de-Vaux, on the floating restaurant « Ville de Pont-de-Vaux 2 ». On the program : lunch on board, route through the locks at Dracé and Pont-de-Vaux, guided commentary at the Chintreuil Museum (the name of a famous landscape artist) and back by bus. Reservation necessary.